Physician-Hospital Joint Ventures
If you are a medical professional seeking to bring in other investors, you may be facing some rules and contract provisions that you were not aware of. Even if you are the majority owner of your practice, there may be partnership agreements in place that restrict your authority. There may also be state and federal laws regarding partnership and investor relationships in joint ventures and licensing agreements for health care clinics, diagnostic labs and private emergency centers.
Physician-Hospital Joint Ventures · Physician Joint Ventures · Physician-Third Party Ventures
Before you act on a medical joint venture, it makes sense to talk to an experienced health care lawyer at Kerr, Hendershot & Cannon. We are one of South Texas' prominent law firms serving doctors, dentists and health care professionals throughout the state.
Before you take the first step in forming a joint venture or expanding your investor base, let us answer your questions regarding:
- The best corporate structure for your partnership or joint venture
- How to ensure good investor and shareholder relations
- Whether state licensure requirements will affect your partnership
- Protecting yourself with employment agreements and non-compete agreements
- The best commercial real estate agreements for your practice
- How STARK laws and/or fraud abuse laws, regulatory compliance and compliance programs will impact your practice
- How medical contracts may affect partnership agreements
- How third party billing will affect your practice
National Representation for Joint Ventures
If you are an out-of-state business owner or investor considering setting up or forming a joint venture in Texas, make sure you understand state and federal laws regarding interstate investment and business ownership. Our attorneys have more than two decades of experience advising and representing business owners, doctors and private investors about business formations, transactions and litigation matters in Texas.
- Professional associations
- Professional corporations
- Limited liability companies
- Professional limited liability companies
Our firm has earned an excellent reputation as one of Texas' prominent law firms handling partnerships and set ups of medical practices for health care professionals. If you are ready to start or expand a medical practice, it makes sense to get straight answers. Talk to us first.
From our offices in Houston and Corpus Christi, we represent health care professionals in the communities of Texas. Contact us to arrange a consultation with an experienced Texas medical practice set up attorney at our firm today.