Family Law – Business Law – Commercial Litigation – Health Law
For more than 25 years, the Houston-based law firm of Kerr, Hendershot & Cannon, P.C., has worked hard to build a reputation of trust, confidence and success among clients in Houston, throughout Texas and nationwide.
Your Attorney, Your Team, Your Law Firm for Life
For experienced representation tailored to your individual or business needs, call 866-398-1856 or send us an email today.
At Kerr, Hendershot & Cannon, P.C., we value ongoing relationships with our clients. By coupling skilled representation with personal, attentive service, we strive to show you that you can choose us for any legal need you may encounter. We take nothing for granted — we work hard every day to prove that we can be the only law firm you need for rest of your life.
A Full-Service Texas Law Firm
What makes us different from those big, overstuffed downtown Houston law firms? Primarily, we strive to be your full-service team. That means staying close to each client and handling every case in a personal, responsive way. Our Texas lawyers focus on achieving the outcomes you deserve, and doing so in an efficient and professional manner.
To serve you better, we focus our attention primarily on the following areas of law:
- Business law: From trial and appellate experience in national commercial litigation cases to simple employment contracts, our business and commercial lawyers are ready to help you overcome the legal challenges that are part of every business dispute or business transaction. Whether your business is large or small, we have the resources and knowledge to help you succeed.
- Health law: Our health law attorneys have experience handling all areas relating to setting up and operating a professional health care practice — regulatory compliance, STARK, fraud and abuse, and licensure.
- Texas family law: Whether you are considering filing for divorce, need to resolve a child custody or child support issue, or would like to adopt a child, we can help. We handle family law cases throughout Houston, Fort Bend County, Galveston County and Corpus Christi.
- Estate planning: We help clients create comprehensive estate plans that give effect to their final wishes. We handle everything from wills and trusts to powers of attorney. In addition, we help clients through the probate process after a loved one passes away.
- Real estate: A property purchase or sale is likely to be the biggest investment in your lifetime. We handle both residential to commercial from EMR to due diligence to closing. We work out the legal details so you can sign on the bottom line with confidence.
Contact an Experienced Attorney for More Information
Wherever you are in Texas or the United States, our legal team is ready to discuss your legal needs. To arrange a consultation, call 713-893-1668, 866-398-1856 or contact our law firm online. Our Texas lawyers are available at our Sugar Land, Corpus Christi and Galveston offices by appointment only.